Monday, August 27, 2018

Best of the Best


In my 500th blog post, I talked about one of my favorite all-time bodyslams.  And that got me to thinking about the other "best of" moves that can be found in my blog.  It's no secret that the over-the-knee backbreaker is one of my favorite wrestling moves, and I have posted many pics about it over the years.  So which one is the best of the best?  It's really no contest.  Hands down, it's muscleboy Brad Barnes breaking Tak's back over his knee in a match from Thunders Arena.


And what makes this one so great?  Well, first off, it features Brad Barnes.  That's pretty hard to beat right there.  Also, it begins with some flair, thanks to Tak as he kicks his legs about while Brad carries him to the center of the mat.  I love it when they kick!  And then Brad brings Tak down with such authority over the knee.  Ouch!  That's gonna be sore in the morning.  Brad then tortures Tak by stretching him out and grinding him over the knee. You'd think Tak should be in agony, but take a quick glance at his shorts and it seems like he's making the best out of a bad situation.


A perfectly executed backbreaker, right?  There's nothing left to do, right?  Wrong!  There's more!  Brad picks Tak back up (the little bitch still kicking his legs) and then cracks his back over the knee one more time.  This is ultimate muscleboy wrestling here.  I love it when a strong wrestler like Brad isn't content to just leave things at one backbreaker.  Brad has got the power, so why no show it off by breaking Tak's back one more time?  And I love how this move shows off Brad's massive shoulders.  Check out those fucking traps!  This is one of the longest OTK backbreakers I have ever seen.  It just goes on and on and on. 


It's the backbreaker that keeps on giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment