Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Big Bad Jesse Zane







Be sure to check out Muscleboy Wrestling, and you will be pleased to see that they released several new matches about a week ago.  But of course, I am behind the times while I still sort through some of their older productions, which leads me to this post about Jesse Zane.  Not long ago I explained that (for me at least) a big appeal about Muscleboy is how it gives smaller wrestlers a chance to be more than just jobbers in the ring.  Jesse Zane is a case in point.  The dude is only 5' 5" and 145 pounds, which screams jobber at most places, but when Muscleboy puts him in the ring against the 140 pound Logan Cross, you expect an even match.  Or at least on paper it looks like it should be even.  Here are some action shots from that match.  If I could, I would include some good pics of Logan in action, but when this match begins, it is all Jesse.  With bodyslams, powerslams, bearhugs, torture racks, back breakers, and more, Zane demonstrates the best of power wrestling.  He easily looks like a strapping 5' 10" and 180 pound stud as he tosses hapless Logan around in dominant heel-like fashion.  I love the action here precisely because little Zane proves to be a total alpha wrestler, which is what makes this match so fucking awesome.


Jesse Zane . . . Total Badass!

3 comments:

  1. Where has Logan Cross gone, I think he is hot to watch here and would love to see him against Armond or Corey Turner or a few others. Hope he is still into it, Bill from Vermont

    ReplyDelete