Thursday, February 13, 2020

I'm On Team Scrappy


My last post was all about choosing sides in a match where Ethan Andrews makes an appearance.  Here we go again with another Ethan match, this time from Wrestler4Hire where he wrestles Scrappy.  Can there be any doubt about my choice in this one?  Hell, yeah, I'm on Team Scrappy! 







Heck, let's be honest.  I'm usually on Team Scrappy regardless of who he's wrestling.  But in this match, it sure is fun seeing our little muscleboy go all alpha on the pale, pasty Ethan.  Scrappy is my favorite type of wrestler.  He's got muscles, and he loves to use them.  My guess is Ethan spends about half the match up in the air as Scrappy picks him up and tosses him around over and over.  Sure, Ethan gets in some good moves here and there himself.  But there's no point in highlighting any of that in this post.  After all, I'm on Team Scrappy!

Team Scrappy brings out the big guns!

No comments:

Post a Comment