Thursday, February 6, 2020

I'm On Team Jett


Not long ago while promoting its newest match between Jett Bentley and Ethan Andrews, 88Wrestling asked us whether we are on Team Jett or Team Ethan.  Well, I've mentioned before my thoughts about Ethan Andrews, so there's no need to re-hash them again here.  Let's just say it comes as no surprise that I am totally on Team Jett!







Jett Bentley arrived at 88Wrestling a couple years ago as a ripped, rookie wrestler, described as a gym freak with a shredded physique.  After a few matches, Jett disappeared for a while before returning as a ripped wrestler, a gym freak with a shredded physique, but now with twenty additional pounds of muscle.  Holy crap!  He's even bigger and better!  The new and improved Jett has wrestled in several more matches now, but surprisingly this is the first time I have featured him in my blog.  He's muscular, masculine, confident, and boasts good looks.  These are all the qualities I love in a wrestler.  When it comes to choosing sides, there's no doubt I'm on Team Jett.

 Team Jett rocks Ethan!

For more pictures and commentary about this match, check out Joe's blog at Ringside and W.R.'s Screencaps.

2 comments:

  1. I'm on team Jett too! It's good to see Jett has improved his wrestling skills along with his physique. It will be interesting to see what's in store for him.

    ReplyDelete